Multi-Cultural Care, LLC and Mary Conner, MA, LP specializes in providing culturally appropriate psychological and cognitive assessments and cross cultural therapy for refugees, asylum seekers, asylees, immigrants, and other adult clients needing evaluations for social services, immigration and naturalization, disability services or just for themselves.
Unique specialties at Multi-Cultural Care, LLC
Assessing patients needing:
- N-648 Medical Waiver for Naturalization demonstrating the inability to learn American Civics or to read, write and/or speak English
- Asylum evaluations clarifying the psychological impact of (or fear of) persecution
- Disability assessments focusing on functional strengths and weaknesses both cognitive and psychological
- ARMHS medical necessity evaluation
- Clarification of psychological diagnosis including if an elder has signs of dementia
Providing culturally appropriate psychotherapy for adults who are:
- Trauma survivors including those suffering from politically motivated torture or those experiencing ongoing PTSD symptoms with or without dissociation.
- Dealing with Serious and Persistent Mental Illness (SPMI) or Dual Diagnosis with Chemical Dependency or Psychosis
- Struggling with the impact of mental illness and chronic pain
- Unable to learn because of a Traumatic Brain Injury, Developmental Disability or illiteracy
Working with family members and support professionals including:
- Medical providers
- Legal advisers
- Social service providers
- Religious leaders
Please contact Mary Conner, MA, LP
or Contact Me
to start the assessment
and therapy process
Most of the photos in this website are from Creative Commons Flickr licensed by CC 2.0.
Please see the credit page for information about each photo and photographer
and more licensing information. These are not pictures of clients.
All written information in this website respects and protects the confidentiality of clients.